Programs 2017-03-20T11:07:07+00:00
  • Any student who is at least 16 years old and can benefit from training is eligible to enroll. A high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) is not an entrance requirement for most programs, but does apply to some. Students applying for Federal Financial Aid must have graduated high school or completed the GED requirements.
  • In order to enroll students should have an idea of what kind of career they want to get their education in. MATC offers a wide variety of career paths to choose from. If you are still trying to decide, let us help!
  • Information about programs can be found on each individual program home page on the menu under PROGRAMS. Some programs require the student to meet with the Guidance Counselor prior to completing the registration process. For more information contact Student Services at 801- 753-MATC (6282).
  • Transferring Course Work – A student transferring from another UCAT regional campus or another campus of higher education must meet the admission requirements of the MATC program. Students who transfer and request recognition of outside coursework must provide official transcripts and any other records and/or reports for evaluation. Transfer of acquired competencies and skills will occur after review by and/or demonstration to MATC program instructor(s).