Top 10 Reasons To Attend A Technical College
1. Great-paying careers in two years or less. Two-thirds of the fastest growing occupations require technical education.
2. Strong job placement. 92% of Mountainland Applied Technical College graduates are employed in their field of study.
3. Affordable tuition means less debt. MATC has some of the lowest tuition among public post-secondary institutions. Convenient locations often eliminate the need for room and board, saving you thousands of dollars. The ability to receive your training in less time also results in major cost savings.
4. More career choices than ever. MATC offers more than 40 programs from which to choose at several campus locations.
5. Flexible class scheduling. Class scheduling is very adaptable for students who have busy work schedules or family responsibilities.
6. Instructors with real-world experience. Helping students learn is our top priority, with college instructors bringing a wealth of “real-world” work experience to the classroom.
7. Hands-on learning. Students are provided with “real-world” environments and experiences to prepare themselves for their careers.
8. Smaller class size. Smaller class sizes allow for more one-on-one interaction with instructors and more personal attention for students.
9. Great faculty, staff and students. Meet friendly people and broaden your social horizons. Take part in lively classroom discussions and activities.
10. Credit transfer to four-year programs. An agreement with the Utah Valley University allows the smooth transfer of credits from many technical college programs.