To park on campus, students and employees must purchase a valid parking permit from any of the campus bookstores. PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COLLEGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT, LOSS OR DAMAGES.
- Parking passes will be required in all MATC parking lots. MATC campuses have designated parking areas for students. Students may only park in these designated areas and must have a MATC parking permit displayed from the rear view mirror.
- Parking passes are required 24 hours a day.
- Students, employees, and visitors operating vehicles on College properties must adhere to all state, local, and university traffic/parking regulations.
- Parking may be suspended or delayed due to snow removal or other exigent reasons.
- Parking spaces are not always immediately available. On a high use day you may have to wait for a spot.
- Overnight parking on campus is prohibited.
- Only those vehicles with distinctive (logo) license plates for people with disabilities or temporary/permanent permits obtained from the Utah State Division of Motor Vehicles, plus a valid MATC parking permit, will be allowed to park in stalls for the disabled on MATC campuses.
Obtaining A Parking Pass
- A Parking Pass Request Form must be completed prior to the issuance of an MATC Parking Pass. Parking passes are available in all MATC Bookstore locations.
- Replacement passes may be issued for damaged passes if the original damaged pass is exchanged for a new pass. Lost passes will not be replaced.
- Semester passes will be sold for $15 and be valid for the following time periods:
Fall: August 16, 2016 to January 15, 2017
Winter/Spring: January 16, 2017 to May 31, 2017
Summer: June 1, 2017 to August 15, 2017
- Annual passes are valid from August 1, 2016 to July 31, 2017. These passes will be sold for $30 regardless of the date they are sold.
- Employee passes are valid from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017. There is no cost for the first employee parking pass. Any passes for additional vehicles are $5.
- Parking citations can’t be voided by Bookstore personnel. Any change to parking citations must be authorized by the Director of Facilities.
- There will no longer be a waiver for the first parking citation if they purchase a pass.
- Any dispute regarding a citation must be directed to email@example.com after payment has been made.
- Any citations given to attendees of an MATC meeting should be given to the coordinator of that meeting for resolution with the Director of Facilities and not charged the cost of the citation until clarified with the meeting coordinator.