RETHINK YOUR EDUCATION
The Heartsaver First Aid course provides first responders with training in basic first aid procedures-including the first aid skills recommended by OSHA-in a format that can be delivered in a single day. This course covers: first aid basics, medical emergencies, and environmental emergencies. This courses is intended for:
• Security and airline personnel
• Camp counselors
• Police and firefighters
• Teachers and day-care workers
• Aerobics teachers/physical-fitness trainers
• Other individuals who want or need first aid training
• Anyone who has a duty to respond to a first aid emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements
Note: If student is sponsored by a qualifying company, Utah State Custom Fit funding may be available to offset training costs by up to 50%. For details Visit the Custom Fit homepage.
- Students will receive a two-year Heartsaver First Aid certification card from the American Heart Association. The cost of the AHA card is included in the course fees.